The story behind Deia Amihan’s name, according to mom Iza

  For actress Iza Calzado, who gave birth to Deia Amihan in January, choosing what to name her daughter wasn't an easy decision to make. When Iza finally came up with what she thought was the perfect one, she said she was surprised to learn that the name resonated with the challenges and victories she personally encountered growing up. In this article, Iza goes to great lengths in explaining how she arrived at such a name for her first born. "Ben and I went on a trip before I announced my pregnancy. In Mallorca (Spain), I posted a picture and captioned it, 'Deia, you're so stunning.' A friend of mine commented, 'If I had a baby girl, I would also name her Deia,' This ma...

Keep on reading: The story behind Deia Amihan’s name, according to mom Iza

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/fpF4Z8T

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post