Robby Goco Lambassador of the Philippines

  I have always been a fan of Robby Goco's food. My enjoyment of his creations dates back 20 years. I still vividly remember his Thanh Long-inspired rendition of crabs with garlic noodles that he executed to perfection. I have admittedly lost touch with his cuisine, for no particular reason---until last week, when my manang Cristy and I were strolling at the Shangri-La Mall and decided to have lunch in Cyma. We ordered Hummus and Taramosalata with freshly made pita, Roka Salata and Paidakia (char-grilled lamb ribs). Little did I know that biting into that lamb rib would spark a longing for food that's exceptionally done. To me, more often than not, exceptional food i...

Keep on reading: Robby Goco, ‘Lambassador’ of the Philippines

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/zpQIqVL

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post