How Teejay Marquez got over a 9-year romance

In times of heartbreak or sadness, Teejay Marquez travels to a place where he can peacefully retreat into himself. "The beach is the first place I go to. I stay there when I'm either happy or sad. It goes both ways. Because when I look far out at the ocean and feel the wind blowing, it makes me feel as if life is simple," the actor told a group of reporters at a recent Christmas dinner for the comedy drama film "Broken Hearts Trip," an entry to the 2023 Metro Manila Film Festival. "Being on the beach reminds me to take a breath. And that usually helps clear my mind of whatever is bothering me," the actor and television personality added. "You may end up finding something positi...

Keep on reading: How Teejay Marquez got over a 9-year romance

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/EGkjvWZ

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post