Sue Ramirez’s takeaway from other woman role in TV series

Sue Ramirez made sure to do her homework prior to assuming the role of Alexis "Lexy" Lucero in the revenge-themed drama series "The Broken Marriage Vow." Lexy, who made tongues wag for being the third party in the marriage of David (played by Zanjoe Marudo) and Jill (Jodi Sta. Maria), is also a yoga instructor by profession. "This is also why, in preparation, I watched videos about yoga and did some yoga flow sequences on my own," said Sue. "I also prepared physically. As Lexy, I'm required to have a specific posture, which was a big help to me personally because I'm always slouching. Lexy also helped me become more finessed, which was a major adjustment because I'm really very bo...

Keep on reading: Sue Ramirez’s takeaway from other woman role in TV series

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/eFJPG5x

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post