Michael Bublé on getting ‘addicted’ to TikTok

When his wife suggested that he put up his own TikTok account around September last year, Michael Bubl's immediate reaction was of disapproval. "I'm not going to do TikTok," he told the singer-actress and mother of his three kids, Luisana Lopilato. But six months, 1.6 million followers and 14.3 million likes later, the star crooner admitted that he has gotten "a little addicted" to the social media app. "My wife was actually the one who said, 'You should do TikTok.' I said, I'm not going to. But then I started doing it somehow, and I was like, 'This is way too much fun!'" he said in a virtual conference for his upcoming album "Higher." The Canadian singer-songwriter's first Tik...

Keep on reading: Michael Bublé on getting ‘addicted’ to TikTok

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/oXwfxsa

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post