Piolo Pascual’s next goal in life: A show biz career abroad

Hopefully, I'd get to do this without having to leave the country," declared actor Piolo Pascual, who said that his next goal was to build a show biz career abroad. "I'm leaving for the United States in a couple of days. I will have a tour with (actor) Sam (Milby) in some states. From there, I will see how things will pan out. I have a producer friend who wants me to kind of build something in the States, but I have to be there physically. In my heart, I just want to stay here," Piolo recently told reporters during the launch of the "Partner for Life" campaign of the insurance company Sun Life Philippines, of which he is brand ambassador. Incidentally, Sun Life released a music...

Keep on reading: Piolo Pascual’s next goal in life: A show biz career abroad

from INQUIRER.net https://ift.tt/jazogqk

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post